- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
- The English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) is the required state test for English language proficiency (ELP) that must be given to students whose primary language is a language other than English. State and federal law require that local educational agencies administer a state test of ELP to eligible students in kindergarten through grade twelve. Select the ELPAC logo below for more information.
- California Department of Education(CDE)
- The California Department of Education has created a website and one-page summaries for parents to use to better understand their child's score reports and what these scores mean.
IUSD CAASPP results 2017-18
- Click HERE to view a summary of the 2017-18 results.