Pre-Qualification for CUPCCAA Projects and AB2031 Projects
As of January 1, 2014, to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 2031, Inglewood Unified School District requires General Contractors and Subcontractors to be prequalified on all Bond Construction Contracts.
To become prequalified, applications must be submitted to PQBids.com. PQBids is an easy to use web-based application that streamlines the new Department of Industrial Relations pre-qualification process. Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Click here to sign-up online as a contractor.
- Enter the required information.
- Submit your pre-qualification application.
- PQBids will contact you if more information is necessary to complete the process.
- You will be notified of your approval via email.
- Click here for a list of Approved Contractors