Certificated Job Opportunities:
- Applications must be submitted online at https://www.edjoin.org/inglewood
- Current IUSD employees, in the same job classification may submit a Transfer Request form to the HR Office by the posted deadline of the position, in lieu of an Edjoin application. See form below.
- All other interested applicants must be submit an application via the Edjoin website.
- All requested application documents must be attached to your Edjoin application by the posted deadline date, 8am for Management positions and 12pm (noon) for Non-Management positions.
Transfer Request Process (Transfer Request Form):
- Current Inglewood USD employees wishing to change school site locations, hours, teaching subject within their current job classification. Requests for a new job classification must follow the application process explained above.
- Transfer Requests are submitted directly to the HR Office and can be submitted at any time through the school year
- Requests are kept on file until June 30th of that school year.
- When an positions becomes available in the requested assignment, the employee will be contacted with the transfer opportunity. At that time, the employee can decide to accept or decline/remain in current assignment.