About Business Services
The Business Services Division plays an integral role in the ability of the school district to provide a quality education for our students. As the financial and operational center of the district, this division is responsible for:
- Fiscal Information processing providing personnel, payroll, and retirement accounting for over 1,600 employees.
- Providing important budget information necessary to make crucial decisions which ultimately affect the classroom.
- School District budget oversight services.
- Providing technology services for all district divisions including student and financial data systems.
- Purchasing services, including public bids and contracts for schools and departments.
- Ongoing maintenance, operations, and custodial support to maintain school district facilities.
- Food Services programs including breakfast and lunch and healthy nutrition education.
Eugenio D. Villa
Chief Business Official
Director of Fiscal Services
Director of Food Services
Executive Director of Information Technology
Executive Director of Facilities & Operations