About Business Services
The Business Services Division plays an integral role in the ability of the school district to provide a quality education for our students. As the financial and operational center of the district, this division is responsible for:
- Fiscal Information processing providing personnel, payroll, and retirement accounting for over 1,600 employees.
- Providing important budget information necessary to make crucial decisions which ultimately affect the classroom.
- School District budget oversight services.
- Providing technology services for all district divisions including student and financial data systems.
- Purchasing services, including public bids and contracts for schools and departments.
- Ongoing maintenance, operations, and custodial support to maintain school district facilities.
- Food Services programs including breakfast and lunch and healthy nutrition education.
Chief Business Official
Sr. Executive Director of Fiscal Services
Director of Food Services